How to Use Cydia Apps & Sources List + How to get cydia apps : Cydia app is one of those motivation behind why you escape your iOS gadget. Individuals who frequently purchase jailbroken iPhone or iPad, they see Cydia app yet they never tried to investigate it. When I purchased an iPhone , 3 years back I had no clue about Jailbreaking and opening. Later on I found out about Cydia and installous and I trust this aide will be useful for amateurs to figure out how to utilize Cydia.
In this way, before I push forward with this instructional exercise, I recommend you to check if your iOS gadget is jailbroken or now. In the event that, in the event that you are pondering advantages of jailbreaking your iPhone, there are numerous and one of them is you will have the capacity to introduce numerous changes from Cydia, which will supercharge your iPhone and iPad. There are numerous changes which is not accessible from App store and Cydia clients can introduce those changes in a flash.
- 1 How to Use Cydia For Noobie
What is Cydia?
First of all, it is crucial to understand what is Cydia? Cydia is a piece of software that allows you to install third-party apps to an iOS device. Developers around the world are allowed to develop and upload their app to Cydia App Store. Cydia contains thousands of apps, tweaks, mods, games, wallpaper, and ringtones. With more than a million users around the world, it is often regarded the best Apple App Store alternative.
How to Download Cydia
It is extremely easy to download Cydia to an iOS device. As iOS 7 jailbreak is released, you can download and install Cydia to any iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with a doubt. Almost all the jailbreak tools come with Cydia. You can use any of these jailbreak tools or programs to install Cydia automatically during the jailbreak process: P0sixspwn, Evasi0n, Absinthe, Redsn0w, Seas0npass, or JailbreakMe. Of course there are more available in the market. Some jailbreak tools are free while some are not.
How to Update Cydia
Technology keeps on changing but it is not hard to keep up with it. If you Cydia is out dated and it needs to be updated, you will see an “Upgrade Essential” message appear when you open Cydia. Tap on the Upgrade Essential button and let your iOS device do the job. This is the easiest way to update Cydia to the latest version.
You May Also Like To Read Other Articles
- Download & Install SiNful iPhone Repo for Free Cracked Apps
- How to Use Cydia Apps & Sources List + How to get cydia apps
- Dell Service Tag lookup
- TcpDump Command Examples Tutorial | A Network Sniffer Tool
- Top 10 Best IPhone Apps to Make Your Life Easier
- Most Frequently Used Linux Commands & Unix Commands
How to Reinstall Cydia
For some reasons, Cydia might not work or crash when you try to open it. It will be wise to reinstall it if this is the case. Go to Saurik official website and download the latest Cydia DEB file. That’s the quickest way to get Cydia Installer for free. Connect your iOS device to your computer and drag it to your device at this path /private/var/mobile/documents/. Access the DEB file from your device and tap on Installer to reinstall it.
How to Use Cydia For Noobie
If you are not sure your iPhone has Cydia or not, simply search for Cydia in iPhone search or look out for this pretty image on the right. Tap on it and interestingly it will require investment to stack. You should be associated with Internet keeping in mind the end goal to utilize Cydia. Cydia offers free changes as well as offer paid changes. I will discuss Cydia account administration later yet now, gives look access to the elements of Cydia.
- Cydia: Homepage
- Section : Browse tweaks in the respective sections.
- Changes: New tweaks and any upgrade is available for previously installed tweaks is shown here.
- Manage: Add or remove sources.
- Search : And most usable search feature to find any tweaks.
Using Cydia Sections: (How to Use Cydia)
So, I will start showing you every section one by one and in the end, will add a video which give you a demo of how to use Cydia and other sections, which I have explained here.
- Sections: This is part, where you will find all the tweaks and themes sorted in particular category. This makes browsing tweaks under one section easier. For example, when you search for ring-tones, or search for themes on cydia.
- Changes: This section serves two purpose. If you have previously installed tweaks from Cydia, it shows if there is any upgrade available and it also shows all new tweaks added to Cydia, date wise. This way, you can always find new Cydia tweaks as soon as they are updated.
- Manage section: Now, if you are planning to do many cool things with Cydia, you need to add many new sources. For example, Installous or Sara can be installed using particular repo and so on. Also, you can un-install earlier installed tweaks using manage section.
- Search: You Can Search Here Wat You Want
How to Add Cydia Sources/Repository
To add a Cydia Source or a Cydia repo, open up Cydia and Tap Manage -> Sources -> Edit -> Add -> Enter the APT URL -> Add Source -> Return to Cydia. You may now train yourself by adding one of the most wanted Cydia repo; AppAddict.
How to Install Free Apps from Cydia
In the past few years, Installous was one of the top rated programs for free apps but it was gone. However, there are still many alternatives to get free apps. For example, AppCake, Zeusmos,HipStore, Kuaiyong, vShare, iFunbox, Pandaapp, Apptrackr, and some other to be mentioned. Kuaiyong is the most amazing program that gives you free apps without jailbreak. As for AppCake, Zeusmos, HipStore, and vShare, you will need to add the repository to your Cydia before you can use it. Lastly, iFunbox and Pandaapp are two wonderful portal that allows you to install app from the web.