Xcode For Windows: Creating applications for Linux and Windows on any stage is a simple assignment while building programming for Mac is not all that simple contrasted with different stages. For building applications on Mac requires a SDK called Xcode. Xcode is an incorporated improvement environment (IDE) that comprises of set of programming advancement devices which are planned by Apple particularly to develop programming on Mac OS X and iOS. The application advancement unit, Xcode is not accessible for whatever other working frameworks with the exception of Mac OS X and iOS.
- 1 Best Ways To Download xcode for windows
- 1.1 Features of Xcode and How to use xcode & how to get xcode on windows
- 1.2 What You Will Need to Install Xcode 5 on Windows 7 or 8/8.1
- 1.3 Requirements To Install Xcode For Windows 7/8/10 OS
- 1.4 Steps to Install Xcode on Windows 10, 8 & 8.1 and 7 PC or Laptop
What is Xcode – App Development Kit
Xcode is an application development kit or simply SDK containing set of software development tools designed for Mac OS X. Xcode is an interface builder which can also be considered as a testing application and an asset management toolkit. Here is a method on how to install Xcode For Windows PC (7, 8 or 8.1 and 10) using Oracle VirtualBox. Hence, by installing this Xcode SDK on your Windows OS, you can create and develop basic apps on Windows PC.
Best Ways To Download xcode for windows
There are numerous reasons and similarity issues behind this inaccessibility. In the event that you are very firm to introduce Xcode on your Windows PC (7, 8.1 and 10) and check the working procedure of SDK system/advancement pack on Windows OS, then here is an itemized route on the best way to introduce Xcode on Windows 7 and 8/8.1 and Windows 10 pc.
Features of Xcode and How to use xcode & how to get xcode on windows
Xcode supports C, C++, Objective-C, Objective-C++, Java, AppleScript, Python, Ruby, Rez, and Swift.
What You Will Need to Install Xcode 5 on Windows 7 or 8/8.1
1) A working OS X virtual machine on VMware or VirtualBox
2) Downloaded Xcode 5 package from Apple site, you must have Apple ID to download Xcode from Apple store.
Requirements To Install Xcode For Windows 7/8/10 OS
- A working Mac OS X virtual machine on VMware or VirtualBox.
- Download Xcode For windows package from Apple site. You need to have Apple ID in order to download Xcode from Apple store.
- Dual Core Intel processor
- Minimum 2GB of RAM (Recommended: 4 GB+)
- Hardware Virtualization
If you are a professional app developer, you have to purchase Apple hardware with OS X and app developer ID. You need to use Xcode on your Apple hardware at the time of testing the app on a real Apple device. As we are using Virtual Box to install Xcode for Windows, make sure that you have a working Mac OS X virtual machine.
Steps to Install Xcode on Windows 10, 8 & 8.1 and 7 PC or Laptop
Follow the below steps so as to install Xcode on Windows 10, 8 or 8.1 and Windows 7 desktop or Laptop for iOS SDK.