- 1 Install Kodi in iOS 9 or 9.2 on iPhone & iPad With & Without Jailbreak
- 2 How to Install Kodi (XBMC) on iOS 9-9.1/9.2/9.3(iPhone/iPad) Jailbroken Devices:
Install Kodi in iOS 9 or 9.2 on iPhone & iPad With & Without Jailbreak
Kodi is media center application which is modified from XBMC.After Installation Kodi, iPhone will become a fully functional multimedia jukebox.
Kodi (formerly called XBMC) For iOS 9-9.1/9.2/9.3 on iPhone & iPad: This application provides users to play and view streaming media, such as Movies, Videos, Music and Videos from the internet, as well as all common digital media files from local storage media from your Device like as Windows Media Player. It is a free and open-source media player software application.
Read How to See who is on my wifi network
Before going further i prepared a list of devices which are compatible for this Kodi installation on iOS 9.2/9.1 or iOS 9/10 based devices. Those are iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5/5C/5S, iPad Air 2/3, iPad Mini, iPod Touch devices.
Note: Kodi is the one of the best media center application which is modified from XBMC. To install Kodi for iOS 9-9.1/9.2/9.3, you must have a jailbroken iPhone/iPad running iOS 5.1.1 and higher.
Kodi Most Interesting Features:
- It can be used to play almost all popular audio and video formats.
- You can play CDs and DVDs directly from the disk.
- After Installation of Kodi, your Device will become a fully functional multimedia jukebox.
- Music: Kodi can play all your music including mp3, flac, wav and wma formats.
- Movies:Supporting all the main video formats including streamable online media, TVShows
- Pictures: Import pictures into a library and browse the different views, start a slideshow, sort or filter them all using your remote control.
- PVR: Kodi allows you to watch and record live TV all from the GUI interface.
- Remote Controls
How to Install Kodi (XBMC) on iOS 9-9.1/9.2/9.3(iPhone/iPad) Jailbroken Devices:
Step 1: First of all open Cydia, Tap the ‘Sources’ Button at the bottom of the Screen and then tap on ‘Edit’ button at the upper Right corner, After that Tap ‘Add’ at the upper Right Corner.
Step 2: One pop-up will appear on the Screen, then enter this Url >>‘http://mirrors.kodi.tv/apt/ios/‘ and then Tap on ‘Add Source’.
Step 3: Then return to the Cydia, search for ‘Team Kodi’ tap on it.
Step 4: Make sure whether Multimedia enable or not(if you don’t see Multimedia, tap Edit, enable the Multimedia).
Step 5: Tap on ‘Kodi-iOS’ and then Tap on Install.
Read How To Fix Siri Is Not Working In Apple Watch
How to Install Kodi in your iOS [9/9.1/9.2/9.0.2/10/9.3] without jail Break – Installation guide
First of all you should connect your iOS device to your Mac which you want to install kodi.
- Just download the kodi.deb file and iOS App Signer / iOS App Signer(Updated) [Save both the files on your desktop itself] and make sure that you have installed the latest xcode7.
- So once you finish the above step, just connect your iOS device to your Mac and launch the latest version of Xcode7 you have installed. Just create a fresh application and give it a new name as ‘Kodi’ and enter your Name in the identifier box.
- Once you did that you will be able to find out Team Drop Down Box, Just push out your current team or just login with your own Apple ID [Recommended].
- If you come around to see a button which says out to ‘Fix’, click on it and it will solve up if any profile issues comes out.
- Then just minimize Xcode and launch out the IOS App Signer which one you have downloaded previously. Check on the Signing certificate and Provisioning Profile and tap on Start. Kodi.ipa file will be saved to your desktop automatically.
- Once you have done that open up the Xcode and tap on the menu bar and choose Devices.
- Select out your iOS Device from the drop down of devices and tap on + sign and select kodi.ipa file