Download Apple’s iMessage on pc – iMessage messenger is one of the most trending and instant messaging application developed by Apple. Nowadays the Windows users who are fond of this amazing application can also access iMessage on PC as well. So our today’s article is especially for Windows users. Who want to access or use iMessage on PC, or who want to download iMessage for PC. I think, here is no need to be introduced, because iMessage is one of the best and most popular messaging apps for instant messaging. Then, now we are going to share the best step-by-step guide, by which you can download iMessage on PC. To use this amazing app on your PC. Let us see step by step guide to download Apple’s iMessage for Windows 8 & 10 Operating Users.
Click Below To Start Download
The Best Guide About How To Use iMessage For PC –
What is iMessage For PC? : iMessage Online is both one of the most useful products I Have used and proof that Apple does not quite understand how to offer online services. I love that I can send texts through iMessage and SMS from my Mac and iPhone and that they sync between the platforms.
Most of my friends who use Windows crave to use iMessaging. They often ask me, is there a way to sue iMessage For Windows PC? Apple’s iMessage for Windows is one of the most asked questions on the internet. Everyone seems to agree Apple’s messaging service is amazing. The problem is no one seems to know how to get it for Windows PC.
iMessage On PC | The Best App For Instant Messaging –
TIP: For this trick to work, you must already own an iPhone, iPad, or Mac computer. Remember that iMessage is more than just an app, it is a service. It’s not enough to just have the software if you don’t have an account for that software to connect to. Fortunately, since iMessage is bundled into OSX and iOS, you have an account if you have a single Apple product. So just remember, you’re not able to get iMessage to work unless you already have it enabled on one of those devices and can use it to either push or connect with your PC to use iMessage. Check out the WiKi for iMessage On PC.
iMessage For PC Features Check Out The Features –
Now, let us see the incredible features of this iMessage app, For starters, let us have a look at the salient features of this messaging application.
- When the other person is typing, you will be notified about the same. That is a typical IM feature!
- You also get to share videos and pictures along with messages. That has not been hidden from anyone.
- Group chat option is also available which allow the users to chat with multiple users at a time.
- With the messages, you can also send video and audio files as well.
- The GUI is user-friendly due to which the users can use the application easily.
- One of the instant messaging app which is totally free. Only the internet connection or Wi-Fi cost is required.
- The speed it has to offer is amazing, and you can have it for free. (Date charges are applicable) Of course, there is a reason why iMessage App for Windows is an Instant messaging application.
Download iMessage On PC For Windows & MAC
We can download iMessage On PC using the methods given below. We have tested these methods on a Windows machine running on Mac & windows 8 and windows 10, and it worked absolutely fine to access iMessage on PC.
Click Below To Download iMessage For PC and Mac
Download iMessage for Windows (10/8.1/7)
iMessage for PC: Yes, the app isn’t available for Windows officially, but with the use of an emulator, we can easily download iMessage on our windows PC. But don’t be worry guys, you don’t need to anything. Because we are sharing the full step-by-step guide, to download iMessage On PC. We are sharing this tutorial after deeply searching for this app and after using this app on our PC. So, folks, let’s have a look at the best tutorial to download iMessage On PC. also read: download imo for pc
- First of all, you need to download iPadian emulator (Link), followed by its installation.
Click Below To Download iPadian Emulator
- When you are done installing it, the entire outlook of your PC will now change into a kind that is similar to MAC. You will also find a dock right at the bottom, similar to which appears in MAC.
- Now that you are through with the above steps look up for iMessage in the search box.
- Now you need to proceed with downloading the app. When done, you will find the application on your PC.
- You will now have to locate the app in iPadian’s app drawer; from there you can now open the app and run iMessage for Windows Desktop for free of cost.
How To Download iMessage on MAC
The app is already a built-in feature for the Apple devices. However, if you need to download it, here is how to do it
- At first, go to Apple app store and sign in.
- Then write the name of the app in the search bar and search for it.
- Next step is to download the desired on MAC.
- This is how you can easily download iMessage for MAC.
Click Below TO Download iMessage For MAC
How Download To iMessage For PC With iPhone
First, you’ll need a jailbroken iPhone. There is no legal way to view your messages without Cydia and the packages there because Apple’s trying to sell you on its whole ecosystem, not just an iPhone.
Follow these steps to get your iPhone or iPad to push iMessage For PC.
- First, you’ll need to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad so that you can download Cydia.
- You will want to make sure you get Cydia installed onto your device so you can use it to get any software.
- Once you’re finished, open up Cydia and search for “Remote Messages” which is an app that pushes your iMessages from your iPhone or iPad onto another device through a remote server. The app is $3.99, which in my opinion is definitely worth the price for the convenience of texting on your PC. This app works for both iOS 7 and iOS 8.
- After installing the app, go to your settings, then Remote Messages, and you’ll see a screenshot similar to the one below. Make sure you create a username and a password and toggle the enable button on. It’s up to you whether you want to add SSL.
- Now that your iPhone or iPad device will be able to connect messages to your PC. You will have to make sure your iOS device and your PC are connected to the same WiFi connection, or this method won’t work.
- Open your browser, this works on Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, etc. You will want to enter the IP address shown in your Remote Messages settings as stated above.
- After entering the IP address, enter in a “:333” which is the server port. Example: If your IP address is 192.168.0.1, then you’d type in 192.168.0.1:333 in your address bar.
- You will need to enter your username and password, but from there you will see all of your iMessage conversations show up on your Windows computer.
Click below To Download iMessage For iPhone
How to Send iMessage from PC?
iMessage being an excellent platform to send the messages allows you to send the unlimited number of text, video and audio messages for free.
To send the iMessage to your friends successfully, just follow the below steps:
- To send your message, just swipe on “compose” option.
- Now fill up the required fields such as name, the recipient and email address.
- Now, just the type the message that you want to send and drag the images if you want to send.
- Lastly just press on the “return” option on the keyboard to send the messages.
How To Access iMessage On PC Remotely Using Chrome?
- At first, install the Google Chrome browser on the Mac or PC as well.
- Then go to settings option in chrome, and you will see the “extensions.” There you can search for “chrome remote desktop” and
install it finally.
- Next step is to open the Chrome browser on your Mac or PC and enable this option “chrome remote desktop.”
- Most importantly while allowing your PC to be shared, you just note your access code.
- Note: The same procedure you can apply for the Windows PC as well.
- Now you can easily access the iMessage app successfully. In fact, you can access all the Mac apps according to you.
This was all about downloading and using iMessage on PC (10/8.1/7) or Mac OS. We hope you liked this article about iMessage On PC. And we hope now you can easily download and use iMessages on PC, and you can download iMessage On your PC. So, folks, that’s it now, we have shared everything, that we mentioned in the titile of this post. But still, if you have any query or doubt about to download or using iMessage on PC. Then, just leave your comment in the comment section below, with your query, we will come to you as soon as we can , to slove your problem.