iMessage On MAC – iMessage On MAC OS Are Very Popular now, By Using We Can Communicate with Our Family. Friends, Neighbourhood and coworkers E, With Different Platforms including Apple’s iMessage, By Featuring with SMS and We Get Services From Google, AOL, Yahoo, Baidu. And if you are New to the MAC OS, Just Follow My Steps To Setup Messages. And initialized with the started app. So Here Just Follow These Simple Procedure, to chat with your family & Friends within no time.
We know Apple brought a text style messaging to the MAC OS a few years back with messages, with messages you have full access to send imessages from a Mac to other peoples who are in contact with you using Apple device. Then Before the launch of MAC OS Seira, at the other person was not using an apple device then to would have been stuck. Thus you have to go back to iPhone, which can help you send and receive regular text messages with MAC OS Sierra and it is new continuity features all of having been changed and executed continues to offer the ability, then if you have an iPhone and a MAC OS to use an imessages to send and receives text messages.
Also, Read – iMessage On PC
So Here Just Follow These Simple Procedure, to chat with your family & Friends within no time.
How To Setup iMessage On MAC –
- Switch on your Mac Device and open the Messages from your desktop or application folder (where you have kept)
- So Next Enter Your Apple ID Email Address and Password and log in, in case if you enabled the two-factor authentication on your Apple id, finish the procedure by entering the verification code.
- Now Navigate to the messages in the menu bar and select Preferences and choose the Accounts tab.
- Now is the another central part select the mobile number or phone number and email address. With which you are familiar to be frequently reached.
- Then choose the mobile number or phone number and email address people will see when you start a new conversation with them.
How To Send And Receive iMessages On Texts On MAC –
Most of the time imessages app in MAC OS Sierra, which it would turn most messaging apps, the featured ability are to send and receive text messages, has been it would have not possible because the Mac does not have a sim card, but we can link the Mac and iPhone together for user-friendly.
Follow These Steps To Set Up Text Message Forwarding On Your iPhone –
Both of these email addresses should be the same it is more mandatory. If not, you will need to sign out of iCloud on one of your devices and sign in using the other Apple ID.
- Click on the Messages app on your Mac to open it.
- Move to the iPhone. Open the Settings app. Scroll down and tap Messages.
- Tap Text Message Forwarding.
- You’ll see a list of all the devices linked to your Apple ID. Tap the one you want to send and receive messages to On.
- You now need to enter the six-digit verification code which appears in Messages on the Mac on the iPhone, in the alert window marked Text Message Forwarding and tap allow.
Also, Give A Look – iMessage For PC Full Downloading Guide
This was all about iMessage On MAC. And we hope you liked this article, that we have shared above. Now you can easily download and use iMessage on MAC. But folks, still, if you have any query or doubt about to download iMessage On MAC. Then leave your comment in the section, and we will come to you as soon as we can, and we will try to give the solution of your problems.