iMessage For PC, iMessage On PC – iMessage is a Fantastic Texting Message App; We can Send MMS and Chatting Application. So Here I am Going to tell that how we can get iMessages For Pc. Hmm., For that We Need Apple iMessage Application on our Mac Computer to get full access on Windows PC, Well We also need to own a Mac Computer and needed to install Google Chrome.
Before Setting PP iMessage For PC, You will Need –
Do You Forgotten to Download Google Chrome Browser on Your Mac and Windows Computers, Then do it right Now, well you have to make a setup for imessages and Mac connection.
- Here is the main part got the Applications, Search and locate the Messages Applications, Right Now Set it up if you have not already done this previously.
- Ah, Here is The Next part Open Your Chrome Browser, Search For Chrome Web Store and Search and Locate the Chrome Remote Desktop Application. Please Follow the same steps to install the Chrome Extension on your Windows PC.
- After Installing the Chrome Remote Desktop App on your Mac PC and log in with your Google Account Credentials and other information if it is asked, also Do the same procedure on your Windows PC.
- After Finalizing the setup of Google Chrome browser, Open your Chrome remote desktop app, While opening also checks whether you are seeing Mac computer from Windows PC & also you will be able to see your Windows computer from your Mac.
- At last the initial setup is complete now, Hurray Now you are ready to use the iMessage Application From your Windows Computer.
How to Use iMessage For PC And iMessage On Windows Computer –
Open Your Chrome Browser on Windows PC and Mac Devices at the same time; Then You Have to launch the Chrome remote desktop application on your Windows computer.
- Now You are ready, Next, open the Chrome desktop app and choose the mac computer name from the list of computers available.
- Here is the part you will see a Mac Display on your Windows Computer screen, This is the method we can see iMessage From your Windows Computer, From Windows Computer You can Do any things on your Mac and Continue to use Windows for Some other things you want to do the task.
- So, Now you can use iMessage Applications Directly From Your Windows Pc. Therefore You Will Need the Google Chrome Browser, Because it is more Comfortable and user-friendly Application to access, Well Chrome Remote Desktop. Then, You have to Make a Connection Between Your Mac and Windows Computers and You are ready to work, Play and Chat Without Switching Between The Messaging Applications.
While each of these alternatives are great of its right, there is no pitch-perfect to iMessage on PC, and there’s no indication nor hint from Apple that we should expect to be seeing one anytime soon. That said, I highly recommend any of the above alternatives, and while they might not offer everything that iMessage does, you might just find that you enjoy them more! If you enjoyed the above article, leave your comments below, and don’t forget to share!