Enterprise Mobile Apps :- Enterprise mobile applications points to a mobile app, which is used in the business to solve all its issues. Now-a-days, these apps act as the companion to the entrepreneurs. They make the work easier and take off the stress from their minds. Basically, this enterprise application is a software platform complicated and large one. The enterprise mobile apps are created with the primary intention to combine or interface with other business apps that the company uses. And they are designed to take care of the company’s devices, operating system and their networks.
- 1 Benefits of enterprise mobile apps | enterprise application development
- 2 The way how the enterprise mobility apps benefit the companies are as follows.
In the recent years, the number of cell-phone subscribers almost equals to the world population. When enterprises entered into the field, paper was the only mode for recording and processing data. Later, desktop computers took over this process. Laptops followed desktop computers. Laptops have become highly popular due to their portability. But they were far away from connecting the employees and the companies. At this situation, smart phones entered the play. They entered the markets, and slowly they entered in the lives of the people. They became highly popular, due to their time to time intimacy. The mobile apps were highly used for the personal lives. Apart from that, they became the must have apps for the enterprises.
The way how the enterprise mobility apps benefit the companies are as follows.
- Cut down cost of business
With the introduction of the mobile enterprise apps, the cost of the business can be cut down by two ways. First, the employees express their total involvement and hard work, when they desire, they will produce the expected outcome and they can save time and money. Second, mobile apps started to do major business functions, while reducing the paper mode. Mobile forms act as the substitute for the paper forms. By this, the company’s data is integrated with the mobile apps.
- Uplifts customer experience
Now-a-days, it has become an essential factor for an online store to have their blog page. More than that, it is even more essential to have mobile enterprise apps. The key factor that differentiates an enterprise from the others is that, how fast they respond to the queries and the feedback. In the case of enterprise mobile apps, employees can check for the user’s feedback and they can respond instantly. This instant response will build a rich user interface, which in turn leads to higher customer satisfaction. Therefore, it increases the sales and revenue of the company.
In the battle of business, every new innovation will add points to the company. At present, the top companies started to implement tools for the HR activities. These tools are the enterprise mobile apps. They help the company to recruit the best person for the job.
- They help in screening of resumes and other HR activities. They also help the company to build the healthy competition with other enterprises.
- They support the company in their each and every move.
Supports in the decision making process
For making any official decisions, the enterprise asks suggestions from all the employees. Earlier, face-to-face meetings were conducted for making decisions. Text mails could not solve the issues completely. At present, all the important decisions were handled through enterprise mobile apps. They have both the audio and video conference features, through which the important decisions can be made without any confusion.
Spending on enterprise mobile apps is up?
Enterprise mobility, act as the driving force for the company’s growth and productivity. Mobile devices have established their presence everywhere; there is no place without the mobile devices. The business apps run on the mobile devices to reach the large scale audience and to establish their presence everywhere. In this growth of the enterprise apps, IOT takes the major part.
- It has become the common trend for the employees to choose the best enterprise apps, which can satisfy their needs. By considering that trend, Adobe, conducted a survey, which is based on spending on the enterprise mobile apps.
- In other words, it has aimed to identify the category of the mobile apps in the enterprise environment, and to find out, whether the enterprises are seeking the help of the mobile apps for increasing their productivity and revenue.
The survey was based on the feedback from the managers in the HR department, marketing and sales fields. This survey was conducted across five countries, namely, the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, India and China.
From the survey, the following things have been found in Enterprise Mobile Applications
- The three factors that require changes in the enterprise mobile app sector is, the need for rapid communication, enhancing the mobile workforce and the aim to stay competitive.
- Acceptance of the enterprise mobile apps has been increased- about half of the companies hold the enterprise mobile apps.
- The desirable factors for the enterprise mobile apps are: security, easy to adapt and switch to updates and integration with other enterprise systems.
- The common annoyance with mobile apps- issues regarding security, absence of customization in the app and updates cause errors.
In the previous year, the number of people using the enterprise mobile apps and other personal apps has increased. 56% of the people, who was surveyed, told that, investment in their enterprise mobile app may by next year and nearly 66% of the people, expects the same to happen in the next three years. On average, companies are experiencing 35% Return On Investment on their investments in mobile apps.
During the survey, employees were asked, what difficulties their organizations faced without having the enterprise mobile apps. For which, 61% of the employees responded that, they will not take mobile apps as the reason for the failure of the projects, instead they consider, less efficient operations as a reason for their risk or failure. 51% of people feel that, they have missed out new clients and 47% of employees feel that, their sales were reduced.
When considering the profits that the companies have gained from the enterprise mobile apps; 62% of people consider that, it was their priority, 34% of employees think that, they are advanced than the curve and other two-third of the respondents feel that, their department is just good and they are doing their duties properly and they are on the safer side from their competitors.
In the matter of competitive advantage, customer service and support, customer relationship management, messaging and collaborating systems were given importance. The lowest ranked choice among all is, employee on-boarding, later it was picked up by many employees.
From the survey, it was predicted that, the mobile industry will focus its attention on security, user experience and cloud-driven apps. Companies are highly using their employees for the productivity with enterprise mobile applications.
After the survey, Adobe created five steps for the most competitive mobile app strategy.
- The companies have to mainly focus on the mission-critical apps, which exactly meet the requirements of the mobile workforce.
- Establish key factors for success.
- Focus on app management greatly.
- Have knowledge on, how the viewpoint on the enterprise mobile apps changes for the companies.
- Be updated with the changes.
The enterprise mobile apps | Enterprise mobile applications will continue to grow and it will reach all the companies in the near future. It takes time for the companies to adapt to them at the initial stages. The enterprise mobile apps have some of the factors, which have to be recovered. In the future, they will meet the companies with the complete package.
Author Bio: Anand Rajendran is CEO and Co-Founder of Dectar, best PHP scripts development company located in India. Dectar is a part of Casperon Technologies a leading social and mobile development company which is Developing Uber for X apps, Dectar Apps for the past 3 years. I’m a Tech geek, Digital marketing expert, Entrepreneur, and Atheist who loves to write everything about PHP Scripts and mobile application development.