Different types to check iphone imei number
IMEI is ‘International Mobile Equipment Identity’ with a unique 15-digit number assigned to all cellular devices. Similarly, an Apple device has also located IMEI number on iPhone in different locations.
Many of you are well know about finding IMEI number on iPhone but We’ll show you different ways to find your IMEI number with ease. You don’t need to use IMEI checker tools or anyother stuffs for it. You can check iPhone IMEI number with any of these method.
We can use IMEI number to unlock from third party unlock service or to block a mobile phone from being used by another person if it has been lost or stolen.
Read How to Fix iPhone Keeps Asking For Apple ID Password
How to find or check iPhone IMEI number by different ways
1). From iPhone’s settings
- Go to Settings > Genereal > About
2). From iTunes
- Plug in your iPhone to your computer and launch iTunes.
- Select your device and Click twice on the phone number that appears to see your IMEI number
3). From the Phone app
- Simply dial a specific sequence *#06# in the keypad of your phone application to find a IMEI number.
4). Check On the back of your iPhone.
- You can find IMEI number on the back of your iPhone upto iPhone 6 Plus only.
5). On the original packaging for the device
- If you have its original box then you can find IMEI number on the box too.
6). On the SIM tray
- You can find the IMEI number on the sim card tray for the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus only till now.
7). On the Activation Screen
- Have you ever noticed iPhone’s IMEI number on the Activation Screen? Well you also find IMEI number from Activation Screen as well.
Read How to Downgrade from iOS 9.3 Back to iOS 9.2.1
Sharing is Caring ! Share it With your loved ones, Share your thoughts in the comment below if you have any other way to find iPhone’s IMEI number.